Parent Teacher Association
The main aim of the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) at King’s Park is to support the school through fundraising with a view to enriching the lives of the children at the school – both educationally and socially.
We do this by providing funds for equipment and resources but we also organise social get togethers and fun events for the children, parents and staff. School uniform orders and the Thrift Shop are also organised by the PTA.
All parents of pupils at King’s Park Primary School are automatically members of the PTA. The PTA Chairperson is Mary Macleod.
There are many ways in which you can play an active role with the PTA These include:
- coming to meetings and give us your ideas and opinions
- making suggestions by email or on our Facebook page (Kings Park PTC)
- using Facebook to leave feedback on school events
- manning a stall for an hour at the Christmas or Summer Fair
- helping set up tables and chairs for events
- donating raffle prizes or home baking
- helping with the Thrift Shop on Friday mornings
Please contact the PTA if you have any suggestions for improvements or fundraising ideas. The PTA can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Everyone has something to offer that will benefit our pupils in some way.
School Uniform can be ordered directly either from Border Embroideries or from Tesco.