What do we do?
Our role is to help Kings Park operate successfully and to represent all parents and carers.
We do this by:
- Improving links between all parents and the school
- Ensuring parents get the information they need
- Ensuring the headteacher and deputes get feedback on parent’s views
- Discuss issues of interest to parents. In 2018/19 these will include: the school’s Positive Relationships and Behaviours Policy and how parents and class teachers communicate about individual your child’s progress at school.
How you can get involved
We recognise that parents and carers lead busy lives. You can get involved as much as or as little as you are able to. Everyone has a valuable contribution to make that will benefit our children.
- Come to meetings and share your ideas and opinions
- Make suggestions by emailing us or messaging us on Facebook
- Join in discussions on Facebook or take part in surveys we run.
- Wednesday 19 September, 2018 @7pm
- Wednesday 21 November, 2018 @7pm
- Wednesday 20 February, 2019 @7pm
- Wednesday 24 April, 2019 @7pm
- Wednesday 12 June, 2019 @7pm (AGM).
All meetings are held at the School (Senior building, enter through Door A).
Chair: Aoibhe O’Callaghan
Secretary: Role share Karlyn Durrant and Laura Cockram
Find out what is happening at the Parent Council
- Like us on Facebook ‘King’s Park Primary School Parent Council & PTA’
- School Pigeon – Have you downloaded it yet? It’s available on both Android and Apple, click here to download it.
- Noticeboards in the playground
Parent Council Documents
Talk to us
- Email us at email@example.com
- Message us via Facebook ‘King’s Park Primary School Parent Council & PTA’
- We have a suggestion box in the School Office
- Have a chat with Aoibhe, Karlyn or Laura in the playground.
When to talk to us and when to talk to the School
If you have a concern about your own child, please contact your class teacher in the first instance. The Parent Council does not get involved in issues concerning individual pupils.
If you wish to raise an issue in a more general way, contact us so that we can raise it as an agenda item at a meeting.
What to know more about Parent Councils?
Download leaflet from Connect HERE.